Internet marketing for the B2B market has been dynamically gaining momentum lately. It is impossible to neglect promotion in the global network, therefore, offers of services for business, including a franchise, can be found more and more often. This direction has its own characteristics, if you take them into account, it will be possible to achieve a significant increase in sales and, as a result, an increase in profits. A marketing consultant is very important.
Let’s start by defining the very concept of B2B marketing, which is actually a marketing trend in B2B. We are talking about business models designed to sell services or goods for entrepreneurs, as well as to build a dealer network. In turn, dealers are engaged in the resale of goods and services to both individuals and legal entities. In other words, B2B deals directly with franchising offers. And with the right approach, you can get good results in this direction.
Options for promoting the B2B segment on the Internet
There is a wide range of opportunities for development in this area. It should be noted such tools as:
- promotion in search engines (by creating your own website or landing page);
- contextual advertising (similarly, either a specially designed website or the main company website is promoted);
- mailing lists by email;
- hidden marketing;
- work with bloggers on various platforms.
Let’s take a closer look at each of the options. When using SEO promotion and contextual advertising, specialists begin by collecting key queries for which promotion will be carried out, for example, “franchise”. The most effective tools include systems such as Google AdWords. It is with them that you need to start in the first place if we are talking about contextual advertising. If your company is already popular, then this method will be the best solution. But in the case when it comes to a new service or a pioneer company in the Russian market. You should develop a list of keywords that potential buyers of a franchise or service will use to describe their own request. They may not know the terminology, then synonyms are used, and pronounced in simpler words.
Mailing lists or email marketing also serve as one of the popular promotion tools in the B2B market segment. This is not about spamming, but about the user’s voluntary subscription to receive information by mail. It is important that the mailing is intended specifically for the target audience and is focused on the potential client. This will both increase brand loyalty and help consumers get used to the product or become interested in the franchise.
Hidden marketing is the mention of the company not in promotional materials, but in personal reviews. For this method, personal blogs, forums and social networks are used. In this case, cooperation with bloggers, one way or another connected with your range of goods and services, will be relevant. As a result, you can draw the attention of the target audience to a franchise or business product, telling on behalf of the people using them about the benefits of working with your brand. Practice shows that in the future it is hidden marketing that will become one of the main ways of promotion since there is a lot of open advertising today and sometimes it does not encourage but repels a purchase.
Characteristic features of Internet marketing for B2B:
- Large contextual advertising budget. This follows from the high cost per click, since B2B customers usually click on several ads at once and choose the most profitable offer among them.
- Often you can do without SEO at all. If we are talking about the sale of goods and services in the business segment, then often representatives of small companies, when looking for an offer, immediately go to pages 2-3 of the search. They are sure that the first are brands with overpriced services.
- The emphasis should be on content, webinars and mailing lists.
- An important role is played not by the quantity of advertising and its coverage, but by the quality. You should strive to increase the loyalty of each individual client and increase brand trust through the display of testimonials and the presence of an easy-to-use site.