IJ Canon printer setup can be downloaded via ij.start.cannon set up or canon.com/ijsetup or ij.start.canon setup page. Canon is the best wireless printer that you can connect to your device and print data smoothly. Canon CD is not the well-suited technique for canon setup installation for longer. So you just need to visit ij.start.canon to download and setup canon printers.
Requirements to For Easy Setup:
- Once you go ahead with the printer setup process, always keep the exact model number of your printer in hand.
- Make sure that your computer or laptop has enough storage space so that with no hassle driver will be installed.
- Make sure the printer is properly plugged-in the power outlet.
- Your device has an active and strong internet connection.
- Make sure the network you are using is having WPA or WPA2 security protocol.
Use IJ.START.CANON Setup To Download Canon Driver
You Must Follow the Information Given Above Before try to Download Canon Driver Once Done just follow these steps to Download the canon driver.
- Make sure You are connected to the Internet & Open the Web Browser Like Google Chrome Or Firefox Or Safari on Your computer.
- At the top of your Internet browser type ij.start.cannon set up & press Enter.
- It Should Automatically Take You the Downloading site & they’re You Need to Type the Model Number of Your Printer.
- Now It will Search for Requested Model in database & find it Please click On Start the Right
- It May Provide You Some Pre-installation Advice on screen Please Follow that.
- Depending On Your computer Operating system It Will Asks You to download the ij.start.canon setup.
- Download the setup & Install the Application
Once You Downloaded Canon Driver Just Run it & Follow Onscreen Guides. If You get Any Issue Installing canon Printer Please Read How to setup Canon Printer
Once the installation is completed Please Restart the computer & Printer. If You Want to Connect Canon Printer With Wifi Router Just follow the Guide.
Things You Do Before Installing Canon Printer
Guys Whether You are installing a New Or Old Printer Regardless Of Brand Most people Make this Mistake & they End Up Wasting Lot of Time, Energy, Sometimes It May even cause hardware Failure to their Canon Printer. Just To make it Simple & Quick we have an Instant Guide for you to Follow Before you Proceed for Installing Or Re-installing Canon Printer Driver.
- Restart the Computer Or Any device such as Phone Or Tablet that you using to Install Canon Wireless Printer.
- Now go to Install Application List & remove Any Older version of canon Driver (Software) Or Any Other Printer Driver Because it’s Really Important to remove expired, corrupted or Outdated software to Avoid Conflict & Technical Error.
- Once Its Please Restart the Devices Along With Printer So Your Computer & phone Can clear the files out of the system & get ready to load New Ones.
- Regardless of Windows, Mac Or IOS Please Remove the Printer From You Saved Printer List & Make Sure to Remove the Old Printer With Old Settings So You can Add this New Printer.
- Take out the printer unit from the box and remove all the packing materials.
- Place the canon printer on a flat and steady surface.
- Remove the protective material and orange color tape from the canon printer.
- If You have a New Printer then its Best You Disconnect Or Priorities new Printer With Router
- Install the printer head as well as ink cartridges of canon printer.
- Insert the A4 size paper in the paper tray properly.
Wireless LAN Setup
Before starting the network configuration process, you have to turn on your Canon Printer by pressing the Power button. Make sure to check that the light of your printer’s power LED is solid green, and it is stable.
- Click on the Menu button to open the Network Settings screen.
- Here you will see different options for establishing a connection and from all these options, select Wireless LAN Settings. Then a pop-up box will appear your printer screen, and you need to tap the OK button.
- Now, choose the SSID Settings and then select the Access Point. Then you have to select the network name and then enter the Wi-Fi security key.
- Once the printer screen says Connected, you can tap on OK button.
- Mac users require to execute a few more steps.
How to Fix Canon Printer won’t connect to WiFi
There is a brand of printers that can be found anywhere on the planet. Why is it like this? Well, this is because it is a reliable and popular brand worldwide. The Canon printer will provide its users with various functions that you cannot imagine it any other printer. The printer is very easy to use because it is also user friendly. But sometimes there are times when Canon printers have various problems, there is nothing you can do. How to Fix Canon Pixma Printer won’t connect to WiFi.
The most common problem is when the Canon printer is not connected to WiFi. These problems are just unnecessary and they originate from anywhere. You want to print the most important paper of the day and you will see this error. Well, how do you solve it?
Well, some steps can help you to fix the problem. But before going straight into the steps, you need to know the cause of the problem. There are several reasons for this problem.
Reasons for Canon printer won’t connect to WiFi
1- Wifi Distance
This may be the reason that WiFi is so far away from the printer that it cannot pick up the correct WiFi signal. This is why you may get an error stating that you are unable to connect your printer to WiFi.
To solve this problem, make sure that WiFi and printer are not far away from each other. If they are nearby, you are still experiencing this error, it may mean that there is an object blocking the signals.
When you see that the signals are blocked. Make sure there are no objects in between that are blocking the signals.
2- Server Problem
The server may be down due to which you are experiencing the problem. There may be a backend problem, which is why the Canon printer fails to connect to WiFi.
In this case, you can call your ISP and make sure of the problem you are facing. This way you will be able to know at what time you can expect the return of services and manage your documents.
3- The Printer is Connected to Another wifi network
There are times when the printer is connected to another wifi, so you give it a command and it does not work properly. You need to make sure that the dummy printer is connected to WiFi, which means that your printer cannot connect to WiFi.
If you see that this is the problem, then there are some that you need to follow to solve it which will be discussed below.
4- Router off:
There are times when the problem is nothing but the router shuts down. This can only happen if the problem is with the router only. But the router is closed, that’s why you are facing the problem.
Make sure it works and doesn’t look or not.
As we have now discussed the causes of the problem, let us now discuss the troubleshooting steps to solve the problem.
How to Fix Canon printer won’t connect to WiFi
1- Restart Printer and Router
Whenever you face this kind of problem, the first thing to do is to power your printer as well as the WiFi router. Well, how are you going to do it? What steps can I take to solve this problem?
Sometimes there is some problem due to an error and we restart our devices to fix the problem. To restart devices, you must follow a series of steps.
To successfully restart the printer, the first thing to do is to shut down both the printer and the router. After that, unplug the wires from both devices. Allow both devices to remain that way for a minute before turning on.
After waiting patiently for a minute, you need to reconnect all the wires. When all the wires are properly connected, you will have to restart the printer and router. After turning on the router as well as the printer, check whether the printer is online.
Now see if you can make a mark. If you can take impressions, then you have solved the problem. If the Canon printer fails to connect to WiFi, then you should read the next step to resolve the problem.
2- Check internet connectivity basics
Some specific options need to be enabled when you connect the printer to WiFi. If you have not enabled the wifi option then no person can access the printer. Similarly, several options must be activated.
Let us see what are the tasks that need to be activated and how are we going to activate them.
First of all, you need to make sure that your WiFi network is working well and which devices are connected to it. Check if there is no restriction on connectivity and also check internet speed.
When the internet is slow, it will cause problems for you. After that, check your internet connection for the wifi option as it should be enabled. Make sure you also check your computer for WiFi laptop settings as there can be no restriction on any device.
3- Make sure the printer is set to the default
You should also ensure that the same printer is added to the computer and is also set as the default. You should also make sure that your PC or laptop is not in Airplane mode. If it is in airplane mode, you need to turn it off.
Ensure that the printer is kept as close to the router as possible, otherwise, it will not be able to take signals properly. You should also check all wired connections and make sure the USB connector is properly seated and there are no errors.
If you are using a wireless printer, make sure that you have selected the wireless connection option. Also, make sure that you fill in the correct username and password.
After that, see if you are still facing a Canon printer unable to connect to WiFi. If you no longer have this problem, it means that you have fixed the problem.
Some things need to be kept in mind to fix the problem. If you still have problems with the Canon printer, please do not connect to WiFi. This can then be an advanced issue and you may not be able to fix it.
Thanks to Admin Allow me share this post